A personal assessment is a one to one consultation with one of our specially trained Therapists where we will investigate the reasons for your issues and help you move forward in a more positive and resourceful way.
We will uncover any deep seated reasons for your dysfunctional relationship with food, why problems have occurred and what can be done to resolve any issues and how we can tailor your personal counselling to help you improve your food relationship.
Questions to consider include;
- Does Eating Rule Your Life?
- Do you worry about food & weight all the time?
- Do you want some help but are not sure what therapy is really right for you?
What Is Mental Health Personal Assessment?
A mental health personal assessment is a one to one consultation with one of our specially trained therapists or counsellors who will offer a quiet space to help explore your issues in a safe and confidential environment.
During an assessment, the following points will be considered (where relevant):
- your mental health symptoms and experiences
- your feelings, thoughts and actions
- your physical health and wellbeing
- your housing and financial circumstances
- your employment and training needs
- your social and family relationships
- your culture and ethnic background
- your gender and sexuality
- your use of drugs or alcohol
- past experiences, especially of similar problems
- issues relevant to your or others’ safety
- whether there is anyone who depends on you, such as a child or elderly relative
- your strengths and skills and what helps you best
- your hopes and aspirations for the future
You only have to talk about what you want to talk about. It helps to be frank and open, but if you are not ready to discuss some issues, you don’t have to. You can always bring a friend or family member to an appointment to support you.
A personal assessment with one of specially trained Therapists could change the rest of your life.
Book an ongoing 1-1 session online with:
- UKCP Accredited Psychotherapist is £60 per one hour session.
- Weight management and wellbeing coach is £50 per one hour session.
- Nutritional coach is £50 per one hour session.
- Holistic healthcare is £50 per one hour session.
- Family and Carers is £50 per one hour session.